Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is a 2015 action-adventure game developed by Volition and High Voltage Software, published by Deep Silver and distributed by Square Enix in North America. It was released for Microsoft Windows, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
- 1 Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is a 2015 action-adventure game developed by Volition and High Voltage Software, published by Deep Silver and distributed by Square Enix in North America. It was released for Microsoft Windows, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
- 2 Saints Row is a series of action-adventure video games created by Volition and published by THQ and Deep Silver. The series follows the 3rd Street Saints, a fictional street gang originally operating out of the Saint’s Row district, hence the series’ title.
- 3 Gameplay in the Saints Row games focuses on an open world where the player can complete missions to progress an overall story, as well as engage in various side activities. Most of the gameplay revolves around driving and shooting, with occasional role-playing elements. The series became notable among other crime-related open world titles thanks to its heavy focus on popular culture homages, parodies, and self-referential humor, which became more prominent from the third game onwards. Earlier installments were compared by reviewers to the Grand Theft Auto series, so the developers sought to create a more comedic and over-the-top experience for players with later games, while marketing them as direct rivals to the Grand Theft Auto titles. The games in the Saints Row series are set primarily in two fictional locales—Stilwater and Steelport—which borrow aspects from real-life American cities; the former being modeled after Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, and Baltimore, while the latter is loosely based on New York City. The series centers on an initially unnamed player-created character (later nicknamed “the Boss”) who joins the 3rd Street Saints by chance and helps them defeat enemy gangs in city-wide turf wars. Later down the line, they become the gang’s leader, a celebrity and pop culture icon, and even President of the United States, while having to fight other enemies besides criminal syndicates, such as an anti-gang paramilitary and an alien empire.
- 4 All weapons – maximum.Skiils – 100%Cash – 11,556,705Difficulty – Hardcore.
- 5 StatusThe Game done 100%