Inside PC SaveGame 100%
- 1 Inside is a perfect game. “Perfect” is a very loaded word, but it applies here. Playdead’s for Windows and Xbox One (I played the PC version) is a game that completely succeeds at what it tries to do, presenting itself with a polish and cohesiveness most video games only aspire to, while standing on its own artistic merit as a work that delivers powerful, densely packed imagery. And it does this all without saying a single word; the only text in the game is, with the exception of a few numbers, on the title screen and in menus. The only real complaint that could be leveled against is that its $19.99 price tag isn’t a good value proposition considering its short length, and that sort of complaint is rendered completely irrelevant when looking at the game as a genuine work of art rather than a time sink. If you believe games can be more than product, though, Inside stands out as one of the best recent examples. It earns our Editors’ Choice.
- 2 inside is a puzzle-platformer adventure game developed and published by Playdead in 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. The game was released for iOS in December 2017 and Nintendo Switch in June 2018. A macOS version was released in June 2020. The player controls a boy in a dystopic world, solving environmental puzzles and avoiding death. It is the successor to Playdead’s 2010 game Limbo, and features similar 2.5D game-play.
- 3 Playdead began work on Inside shortly after the release of Limbo, using Limbo’s custom game engine. The team switched to Unity to simplify development, adding their own rendering routines, later released as open source, to create a signature look. The game was partially funded by a grant from the Danish Film Institute. Inside premiered at Microsoft’s E3 2014 conference, with a planned release in 2015, but was delayed to 2016.
- 4 was released to critical acclaim. Critics noted it as an improvement over Limbo, praising its art direction, atmosphere and gameplay, but criticizing aspects of its difficulty. The game was nominated for numerous accolades, including game of the year, and won several independent and technical achievements. Much like Limbo, Inside went on to be considered one of the greatest video games of all time.
- 5 To install:Copy to [game folder]\INSIDE_Data\ (Windows) or [Steam folder]\userdata[user id]\304430\remote\ (Steam)C:\Users[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Playdead\Inside (Epic Games)
- 6 Status:100%, Secret Ending Opened,All Orbs Found